About Amiga Island Experience
You’re just a quick scenic boat ride away to stunning Amiga Island, featuring one of the best beaches in the region. Whether you relax on pristine white sand or swim in crystal-clear waters, or both, you have a couple of hours to do exactly as you choose. Upon arrival, be greeted with a signature Amiga rum punch or fruit punch. From there, pick a seat in the sun or shade, hang out by the bar or cool off in the Caribbean Sea — all the while enjoying personalized service from an attentive staff. Coral formations and reefs are just a few yards away from the beach, and lovely panoramic views of the northern Haiti coastline are there for the gazing in the distance.
• Idyllic island: Enjoy a scenic boat ride to an enchanting place encircled by white-sand beaches and the crystal-clear Caribbean Sea.
• Complimentary welcome drink: Sip a signature Amiga rum punch or fruit punch; additional beverages and snacks are available for purchase.
• Island fun fact: Amiga Island was discovered and named by Christopher Columbus during his first voyage to the Americas.
• Beach is not wheelchair accessible.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.